A Beginners Guide To Dragonmeet
Dragonmeet is London's biggest convention focusing on tabletop games, do of course as massive tabletop fans and critters we had to go along and take a look at what was on offer! Held at the Novotel london west home to nine worlds geekfest in the past the location is easy to get but remember its only one day so turn up early to avoid disappointment and bring a sturdy bag for purchases.
NOVOTEL LONDON WEST,
SATURDAY 1st DECEMBER 2018
OPENING TIMESGaming Hall: 9am - Midnight / Trade Hall: 10am-7pm
Under 16's are free with adults
Dragonmeet is one of the most vibrant tabletop gaming conventions and the largest of it's kind in London. You'll discover a day jam-packed with things for you to do. Expect new and old games to play, industry panels, book signings, an art show, bring & buy, cosplay events, lots of new traders and big demos, tournaments and of course the chance to make new friends and hang out with fellow gamers!by Dragonmeet
- Saturday: 8:30am Gaming Hall opens for game bookings and Bring & Buy open for submissions
- 9:30am - 1pm Morning Game Sessions Start All booked and on the day sessions start.
- 10:00am Doors open to the Trade Hall Doors open to the trade hall where all our exhibitors will be. Please note this year we have TWO halls - the main hall for gaming and the ground floor trade hall (the new hall).
- 1.30pm John Kovalic signing at the FRONT DESK
- 3.00pm-7.00pm Afternoon Game Sessions
- 4.30pm John Kovalic signing at the FRONT DESK
- 7:00pm Charity auction & Raffle Draw A regular feature of Dragonmeet, our charity auction is for a great cause with exclusive limited edition or collectors products on offer. This year we'll be raising money for CLIC Sargent and Vision Rescue
- 8:00pm - 11.30pm Evening Game Session
- 12:00am Event closesTime to say farewell for another year.
WITH VERY SPECIAL GUESTS! John Kovalic & Ian Livingstone